Measures for the Security Assessment of Outbound Data Transfer Not Yet Effective
- Document Number：Order No. 11 of the Cyberspace Administration of China
Area of Law： Network Security ManagementLevel of Authority： Departmental RulesDate Issued：07-07-2022Effective Date：09-01-2022Issuing Authority： Cyberspace Administration of ChinaStatus： Not Yet Effective
- Order of the Cyberspace Administration of China
- (No. 11)
- The Measures for the Security Assessment of Outbound Data Transfer, as deliberated and adopted at the 10th executive meeting of the Cyberspace Administration of China in 2022 on May 19, 2022, are hereby issued and shall come into force on September 1, 2022.
- Zhuang Rongwen, Director of the Cyberspace Administration of China
- 国家互联网信息办公室主任 庄荣文
- July 7, 2022
- Measures for the Security Assessment of Outbound Data Transfer
- Article 1 These Measures are developed in accordance with the Cybersecurity Law of the People's Republic of China, the Data Security Law of the People's Republic of China, the Personal Information Protection Law of the People's Republic of China, and other applicable laws and regulations for the purposes of regulating outbound data transfer activities, protecting personal information rights and interests, safeguarding national security and public interest, and promoting the safe and free cross-border flow of data.
- 第一条 为了规范数据出境活动，保护个人信息权益，维护国家安全和社会公共利益，促进数据跨境安全、自由流动，根据《中华人民共和国网络安全法》、《中华人民共和国数据安全法》、《中华人民共和国个人信息保护法》等法律法规，制定本办法。
- Article 2 These Measures shall apply to the security assessment of data processors' provision of important data and personal information collected and generated in their operations within the territory of the People's Republic of China to overseas recipients. If it is otherwise provided for in any law or administrative regulation, such provisions shall prevail.
- 第二条 数据处理者向境外提供在中华人民共和国境内运营中收集和产生的重要数据和个人信息的安全评估，适用本办法。法律、行政法规另有规定的，依照其规定。
- Article 3 The security assessment of outbound data transfer shall adhere to the integration of prior assessment and continuous supervision and the integration of risk self-assessment and security assessment, so as to prevent security risks arising from outbound data transfer and ensure the orderly and free flow of data in accordance with the law.
- 第三条 数据出境安全评估坚持事前评估和持续监督相结合、风险自评估与安全评估相结合，防范数据出境安全风险，保障数据依法有序自由流动。
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expired on May 31, 2022.Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below.Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expires on May 31, 2022. Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below. Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.