Guiding Opinions of the National Development and Reform Commission, the Office of Cyberspace Affairs Commission, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and the National Energy Administration regarding Accelerating the Construction of a Coordination and Innovation System for the Nationwide Integrated Big Data Center
- Document Number：No. 1922  of the National Development and Reform Commission
Area of Law： InternetLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：12-23-2020Effective Date：12-23-2020Issuing Authority： State Development & Reform Commission (incl. former State Development Planning Commission) Office of the Central Cyberspace Affairs Commission Ministry of Industry & Information Technology National Energy AdministrationStatus： EffectiveTopic： Big Data
- Guiding Opinions of the National Development and Reform Commission, the Office of Cyberspace Affairs Commission, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and the National Energy Administration regarding Accelerating the Construction of a Coordination and Innovation System for the Nationwide Integrated Big Data Center
- (No. 1922  of the National Development and Reform Commission)
- The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, and cities under separate state planning; Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps; and all ministries and commissions of the State Council, and all institutions directly under the State Council:
- Data serves as one of China's basic strategic resources, as well as one of its important production factors. Therefore, building a coordination and innovation system for the nationwide integrated big data center as soon as possible is a concrete step in implementing the decisions and arrangements of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council. Optimizing the construction of data centers and promoting intensive management and innovative services for hashing power, algorism, data and applications is of vital significance for deepening the coordination between government agencies and enterprises, between different industries and between different regions, and comprehensively supporting both the digital upgrade of all industries and the transformation of industrial digitalization. For the purposes of further promoting the high-quality development of new types of infrastructure, and deepening coordination and innovation based on big data, with the consent of the State Council, the Opinions are hereby offered as follows:
- 1. Guiding ideology
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6