Provisions on the Disqualification of Civil Servants (2020 Revision)
Area of Law： Civil ServantsLevel of Authority： System of Party RegulationsDate Issued：12-28-2020Effective Date：12-28-2020Issuing Authority： Organization Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (Organization Department, CCCPC)Status： Effective
- Provisions on the Disqualification of Civil Servants
- (Formulated by the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee and the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security on December 8, 2011 and issued by the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee and the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security on December 12, 2011, and revised at the executive meeting of the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee on December 8, 2020 and issued by the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee on December 28, 2020)
- （2011年12月8日中共中央组织部、人力资源社会保障部制定 2011年12月12日中共中央组织部、人力资源社会保障部发布 2020年12月8日中共中央组织部部务会会议修订 2020年12月28日中共中央组织部发布）
- Chapter I General Provisions
第一章 总 则
- Article 1 For purposes of strengthening the administration and supervision of civil servants, improving the mechanism for imposing constraints on the exercise of power, preventing conflicts of interest, ensuring that civil servants perform their official duties in a legal and impartial manner, building a high-quality and specialized team of civil servants having firm convictions, committed to serving the people, hardworking and pragmatic, daring to assume tasks, and being persons of integrity, these Provisions are developed in accordance with the Civil Servant Law of the People's Republic of China and other applicable laws and regulations.
- 第一条 为了加强对公务员的管理和监督，完善权力运行制约机制，防止利益冲突，保证公务员依法、公正执行公务，建设信念坚定、为民服务、勤政务实、敢于担当、清正廉洁的高素质专业化公务员队伍，根据《中华人民共和国公务员法》等有关法律法规，制定本规定。
- Article 2 “disqualification of civil servants” means the restriction on or adjustment to civil servants' holding of leadership positions or ranks in relevant posts or performance of official duties in accordance with laws and regulations.
- 第二条 公务员回避，是指机关依照法律法规规定，对公务员在有关职位担任领导职务或者职级、执行公务等作出限制或者调整。
- The disqualification of civil servants includes disqualification from office, territorial disqualification, and disqualification from official duties.
- Where any law or regulation provides otherwise for the disqualification of leading members of civil servants as well as supervisors, judges and public procurators, the provisions of such a law or regulation shall apply.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you
Back to V5 Still in V6