Guiding Opinions of the State Council on Accelerating the Promotion of the "Internet + Government Services" Work
- Document Number：No. 55  of the State Council
Area of Law： Internet Optimization of Doing BusinessLevel of Authority： Regulatory Documents of the State CouncilDate Issued：09-25-2016Effective Date：09-25-2016Issuing Authority： State CouncilStatus： EffectiveTopic： Internet Plus
- Guiding Opinions of the State Council on Accelerating the Promotion of the "Internet + Government Services" Work
- (No. 55  of the State Council)
- The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government; all ministries and commissions of the State Council; and all institutions directly under the State Council:
- The promotion of "Internet + Government Services" is a key step in implementing the decisions and deployment of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council, and further promoting the reform of streamlining administrative procedures, delegating powersto lower levels, and optimizing services in depth and breadth,and is of great significance to accelerating the transformation of government functions, improving the efficiency and transparency of government services, facilitating service to the general public and entrepreneurship, and further invigorate the market and social creativity. In recent years, some localities and departments have preliminarily built the Internet government service platforms to actively provide services online, and have made certain achievements. However, there are also such problems as insufficient online service items, low level of information sharing, low rate of online services, inconvenience for the enterprises and the general public to get the services online, and many localities and departments have yet to carry out this work. In order to accelerate the promotion of the "Internet + Government Services" work, and effectively improve the quality and effectiveness of government services, the following opinions are hereby offered:
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6