Guiding Opinions of the National Health Commission, the National Development and Reform Commission, and the Publicity Department of the CPC Central Committee, et al, on Further Improving and Implementing Measures for Supporting Active Childbearing
- Document Number：No. 26  of the National Health Commission
Area of Law： Family Planning ManagementLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：07-25-2022Effective Date：07-25-2022Issuing Authority： National Health Commission National Development & Reform Commission (incl. former State Development Planning Commission) Publicity Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (Publicity Department, CCCPC) Ministry of Education Ministry of Civil Affairs Ministry of Finance Ministry of Human Resources & Social Security Ministry of Housing & Urban-Rural Development People's Bank of China State-owned Asset Supervision & Administration Commission of the State Council State Taxation Administration National Healthcare Security Administration China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission All-China Federation of Trade Unions Central Committee of the Chinese Communist League All-China Women's Federation Logistic Support Department of the Central Military CommissionStatus： Effective
- Guiding Opinions of the National Health Commission, the National Development and Reform Commission, the Publicity Department of the CPC Central Committee, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Civil Affairs, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Resources and Social Security, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, the People's Bank of China, the State-owned Assets and Administration Commission of the State Council, the State Taxation Administration, the National Healthcare Security Administration, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, the All-China Federation of Trade Unions, the Central Committee of the Communist Youth League of China, the All-China Women's Federation, and the Logistic Support Department of the Central Military Commission on Further Improving and Implementing the Measures for Supporting Active Childbearing
- (No. 26  of the National Health Commission)
- People's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government; ministries and commissions under the State Council and institutions directly under the State Council; and relevant military entities:
- For the purposes of thoroughly implementing the Decision of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council to Improve Birth Policies to Promote the Long-Term Balanced Development of Population, implementing the Population and Family Planning Law, and further improving and implementing the support measures for active childbearing, with the approval of the State Council, the following opinions are hereby offered:
- 为深入贯彻《中共中央 国务院关于优化生育政策促进人口长期均衡发展的决定》，落实人口与计划生育法，进一步完善和落实积极生育支持措施，经国务院同意，现提出如下意见：
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you