Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress on Strengthening the Supervision of the Administration of State-Owned Assets
Area of Law： General Provisions on State-Owned AssetsLevel of Authority： Decisions on Legal Issues and Significant IssuesDate Issued：12-26-2020Effective Date：12-26-2020Issuing Authority： Standing Committee of the National People's CongressStatus： Effective
- Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress on Strengthening the Supervision of the Administration of State-Owned Assets
- (Adopted at the 24th Session of the Standing Committee of the Thirteenth National People's Congress on December 26, 2020)
- This Decision is made in accordance with the Constitution and the relevant laws for the purposes of implementing the decisions and arrangements of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on establishing the system of reporting the information on the administration of state-owned assets by the State Council to the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress, strengthening the functions of the National People's Congress in the supervision of state-owned assets, promoting the modernization of the state-owned assets governance system and capability, and maximizing the role of state-owned assets in serving economic and social development, guaranteeing and improving the people's livelihood, protecting the ecology and environment, guaranteeing the economical and efficient performance of duties by state organs and public institutions and other aspects.
- I. The Standing Committee of the National People's Congress shall, by centering on the decisions and arrangements of the CPC Central Committee on the administration and governance of state-owned assets, focus on overseeing governments' administration of state-owned assets, adhere to supervision in accordance with the law and correct supervision, adhere to all-round coverage and problem orientation, and legally perform the duties of supervision of state-owned assets in a comprehensive and effective manner.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you
Back to V5 Still in V6