Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress on Establishing the Intellectual Property Court of the Hainan Free Trade Port
Area of Law： General Provisions on Intellectual PropertyLevel of Authority： Decisions on Legal Issues and Significant IssuesDate Issued：12-26-2020Effective Date：01-01-2021Issuing Authority： Standing Committee of the National People's CongressStatus： Effective
- Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress on Establishing the Intellectual Property Court of the Hainan Free Trade Port
- (Adopted at the 24th Session of the Standing Committee of the Thirteenth National People's Congress on December 26, 2020)
- For the purposes of strengthening the judicial protection of intellectual property rights, creating a sound business environment, and promoting the construction of a free trade port with Chinese characteristics, the following decision is hereby made in accordance with the Constitution and the Law on the Organization of People's Courts:
- The Supreme People's Court shall determine the structure of tribunals in the Intellectual Property Court of the Hainan Free Trade Port based on the types and the number of intellectual property cases.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6