Provisions on the Resignation of Civil Servants from Public Office (2020 Revision)
Area of Law： Civil ServantsLevel of Authority： System of Party RegulationsDate Issued：12-28-2020Effective Date：12-28-2020Issuing Authority： Organization Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (Organization Department, CCCPC)Status： Effective
- Provisions on the Resignation of Civil Servants from Public Office
- (As deliberated and approved at the executive meeting of the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee on July 9, 2009 and issued by the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee and the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security on July 24, 2009, and as revised at the executive meeting of the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee on December 8, 2020 and issued by the Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee on December 28, 2020)
- （2009年7月9日中共中央组织部部务会会议审议批准 2009年7月24日中共中央组织部、人力资源社会保障部发布 2020年12月8日中共中央组织部部务会会议修订 2020年12月28日中共中央组织部发布）
- Chapter I General Provisions
第一章 总 则
- Article 1 For purposes of regulating the resignation of civil servants from public office, safeguarding the lawful rights and interests of authorities and civil servants, building a high-quality and specialized team of civil servants having firm convictions, committed to serving the people, hardworking and pragmatic, daring to assume tasks, and being persons of integrity, these Provisions are developed in accordance with the Civil Servant Law of the People's Republic of China and other applicable laws and regulations.
- 第一条 为了规范公务员辞去公职工作，保障机关和公务员的合法权益，建设信念坚定、为民服务、勤政务实、敢于担当、清正廉洁的高素质专业化公务员队伍，根据《中华人民共和国公务员法》等有关法律法规，制定本规定。
- Article 2 “resignation of a civil servant from public office” means that a civil servant applies for terminating his or her appointment with the appointment and removal authority in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
- 第二条 公务员辞去公职，是指公务员依照法律法规规定，申请终止与任免机关的任用关系。
- Where any law or regulation provides otherwise for the resignation of leading members of civil servants as well as supervisors, judges and public procurators from public office, the provisions of such a law or regulation shall apply.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you
Back to V5 Still in V6