Procedures for Reporting Balance of International Payments Revised
- Document Number：Order No.2  of the President of the People's Bank of China
Area of Law： Balance of Payments and Foreign Exchange Statistics Foreign Exchange Business of Financial InstitutionsLevel of Authority： Administrative RegulationsDate Issued：09-14-1995Effective Date：01-01-1996Issuing Authority： People's Bank of ChinaStatus： RevisedCollapseRevision History
Procedures for Reporting Balance of International Payments
- Order of the President of the People's Bank of China
- (No.2 )
- The Procedures for Reporting Balance of International Payments, as approved by the State Council on August 30, 1995, are hereby promulgated and shall come into force from January 1, 1996.
- President of the People's Bank of China: Dai Xianglong
- 中国人民银行行长 戴相龙
- September 14, 1995
- PROCEDURES FOR REPORTING BALANCE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS
- (Approved by the State Council of the People's Republic of China on August 30, 1995 and promulgated by the People's Bank of China on September 14, 1995)
- Article 1 To consummate calculations on the Balance of International Payment (BIP), these procedures are formulated pursuant to the Statistics Law of the People's Republic of China.
- 第一条 为完善国际收支统计，根据《中华人民共和国统计法》，制定本办法。
- Article 2 BIP reports should cover all economic transactions between Chinese residents and non Chinese residents.
- 第二条 国际收支统计申报范围为中国居民与非中国居民之间发生的一切经济交易。
- (1) Natural persons who have stayed on Chinese territory for more than a year, except students for study and patients for medical treatment in China from foreign countries and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions,as well as foreign working personnel and their dependents in foreign embassies and consulates in China.
- (2) Chinese citizens staying abroad on a short term (less than one year)studying or receiving medical treatment overseas, as well as working in the Chinese embassies and consulates abroad and their dependents.
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you