Notice by the Ministry of Finance of Matters Concerning Revising the Instructions for Filling in the Flash Financial Reports by Financial Enterprises
- Document Number：No. 129  of the Ministry of Finance
Area of Law： General Provisions on FinanceLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：12-21-2020Effective Date：12-21-2020Issuing Authority： Ministry of FinanceStatus： Effective
- Notice by the Ministry of Finance of Matters Concerning Revising the Instructions for Filling in the Flash Financial Reports by Financial Enterprises
- (No. 129  of the Ministry of Finance)
- The financial departments (bureaus) of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, and cities under separate state planning; the Financial Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps; and relevant central financial enterprises:
- For the purposes of further effectively conducting the work concerning flash reports for financial enterprises and being fully and timely informed of the financial position and asset quality of financial enterprises nationwide, in accordance with the Accounting Law of the People's Republic of China, the Regulations on Financial Accounting Reports of Enterprises (Order No. 287, the State Council), the Accounting Standards for Business Enterprises, the Financial Rules for Financial Enterprises (Order No. 42, MOF), the Measures for the Performance Evaluation of Financial Enterprises (No. 35 , MOF), the Measures for the Performance Evaluation of Commercial Banks (No. 124 , MOF), and other relevant provisions, the Ministry of Finance has revised flash financial reports for financial enterprises and the instructions for their preparation. You are hereby notified of the relevant matters as follows:
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you
Back to V5 Still in V6