Interim Provisions on Boards of Supervisors in Solely State-owned Commercial Banks Expired
- Document Number：Order No. 3 of the People's Bank of China
Area of Law： Banking RegulationsLevel of Authority： Administrative RegulationsDate Issued：11-12-1997Effective Date：11-12-1997Issuing Authority： People's Bank of ChinaStatus： Expired
- Order No. 3 of the People's Bank of China
The Interim Provisions on Boards of Supervisors in Solely State-owned Commercial Banks, approved by the State Council on October 20, 1997, are hereby promulgated and shall come into force as of the date of promulgation.
Governor of the People's Bank of China: Dai Xianglong
- 中国人民银行行长 戴相龙
- November 12, 1997
- Interim Provisions on Boards of Supervisors in Solely State-owned Commercial Banks
- Article 1 These Provisions are formulated in accordance with the Commercial Bank Law of the People's Republic of China and the Regulations on Supervision and Management of State-owned Enterprises Property and for the purpose of deepening the reform of the banking system, establishing boards of supervisors in solely state-owned commercial banks and perfecting the supervision mechanism in solely state-owned commercial banks.
- 第一条 为了深化金融体制改革，建立国有独资商业银行监事会，健全国有独资商业银行的监督机制，根据《中华人民共和国商业银行法》和《国有企业财产监督管理条例》，制定本规定。
- Article 2 A board of supervisors in any solely state-owned commercial bank (hereinafter referred to as "a board of supervisors") is an organization that, stationed by the People's Bank of China in a solely state-owned commercial bank under the authorization of the State Council, exercises supervision over the assets quality and conditions of preservation and appreciation of the value of state-owned assets in the solely state-owned commercial bank.
- 第二条 国有独资商业银行监事会（以下简称监事会），是国务院授权中国人民银行向国有独资商业银行派出的、对国有独资商业银行资产质量及国有资产保值增值状况进行监督的组织。
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expired on May 31, 2022.Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below.Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expires on May 31, 2022. Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below. Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.