Announcement of the State Taxation Administration on Matters Concerning Further Improving the Regulation System for Tax-Related Professional Services
- Document Number：Announcement No. 43  of the State Taxation Administration
Area of Law： General Provisions on TaxationLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：12-27-2019Effective Date：01-01-2020Issuing Authority： State Taxation AdministrationStatus： Effective
- Announcement of the State Taxation Administration on Matters Concerning Further Improving the Regulation System for Tax-Related Professional Services
- (Announcement No. 43  of the State Taxation Administration)
- For the purposes of thoroughly implementing the requirements of the reform of “simplification of administrative procedures, decentralization of powers, combination of decentralization with appropriate control, and optimization of services” of the State Council, and optimizing the taxation business environment, the relevant matters concerning further improving the regulation system for tax-related professional services are hereby announced as follows:
- (1) Reducing information collection items concerning tax-related professional services. Tax-related professional service institutions shall no longer be required to submit the information on “amount under the agreement,” “service agreement summary,” “amount of taxes of the client involved,” and “business report summary.”
- (2) Extending the time limit for collecting information on special business reports. The deadline for certified tax agencies, accounting firms, and law firms to submit the information on special business reports shall change from “before the end of month after the business is completed” into “before March 31 of next year.”
- (3) Relaxing the requirements for the submission of information by tax-related service personnel. A tax-related professional service institution may, according to its own specific business, determine the scope of specific personnel involved in the “basic information on tax-related service personnel” that shall be submitted by this institution.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expired on May 31, 2022.Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below.Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expires on May 31, 2022. Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below. Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.