Ten Model Cases of Drug (Drug-Related) Crimes in 2022 Published by the Supreme People's Court
Area of Law： Drug Prohibition Crimes and Criminal ResponsibilityLevel of Authority： Documents of Judicial Interpretation NatureDate Issued：06-25-2022Effective Date：06-25-2022Issuing Authority： Supreme People's CourtStatus： Effective
- Ten Model Cases of Drug (Drug-Related) Crimes in 2022 Published by the Supreme People's Court
- (June 25, 2022)
- Table of Contents
- 1. Drug Manufacturing by Liang Yujing and Li Guodu -- They got together many persons to manufacture an especially huge amount of drugs, constituting an extremely serious offense.
- 2. Drug Transportation by Feng Zhiguo -- He resisted inspection and stabbed a law enforcement officer with a knife, resulting in severe injury of the officer. As a recidivist, he committed an extremely serious offense.
- 3. Drug Trafficking and Transportation by Qiu Shanxi -- Acquisition of clues to crimes committed by others by illegal means and informing such clues do not constitute a meritorious behavior. As an offender recommitting a drug-related crime, the offence committed by Qiu Shanxi was extremely serious.
- 4. Drug Manufacturing and Illegal Production and Trafficking of Drug-manufacturing Materials by Guo Baotao and Other Persons -- They provided raw materials for manufacturing drugs with others while knowing that such persons were manufacturing methcathinone and illegally produced and trafficked drug-manufacturing materials, falling under particularly serious circumstances.
- 5. Drug Trafficking and Money Laundering by Wan Haoneng and Other Persons -- They trafficked electronic cigarette oil containing synthetic cannabinoid and committed "self money laundering" and should be subject to a combined punishment for plural crimes in accordance with the law.
- 6. Inducing and Instigating Others to Take Drugs and Sheltering Others to Take Drugs by Gu Liang -- He induced, instigated, and sheltered minors to take drugs. As a recidivist, he should be severely punished in accordance with the law.
- 7. Drug Smuggling and Trafficking by Liang Yuli -- He had smuggled marijuana into China for several times and trafficked such drug to drug users, falling under serious circumstances.
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expired on May 31, 2022.Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below.Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.Ok Renew
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expires on May 31, 2022. Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below. Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.Ok Renew