Provisions of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning the Trial of Cases of Disputes Involving Enterprises Handed Over and Revoked by the Army, Armed Police Forces, and Political and Legal Affairs Departments, and Enterprises Decoupled from Party and Government Offices (2020 Amendment)
- Document Number：Interpretation No. 18  of the Supreme People's Court
Area of Law： General Provisions on Economic LitigationLevel of Authority： Judicial InterpretationDate Issued：12-29-2020Effective Date：01-01-2021Issuing Authority： Supreme People's CourtStatus： EffectiveTopic： Civil Code
- Provisions of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning the Trial of Cases of Disputes Involving Enterprises Handed Over and Revoked by the Army, Armed Police Forces, and Political and Legal Affairs Departments, and Enterprises Decoupled from Party and Government Offices
- (Adopted at the 1,158th meeting of the Judicial Committee of the Supreme People's Court on February 6, 2001, and amended in accordance with the Decision of the Supreme People's Court on Amending 29 Judicial Interpretations for Commercial Cases Including the Official Reply of the Supreme People's Court on Whether a Bankrupt Enterprise's Right to Use State-Owned Land Appropriated Shall Be Listed as Bankruptcy Property and Other Issues adopted at the 1,823rd Session of the Judicial Committee of the Supreme People's Court on December 23, 2020)
- For the purposes of legally and accurately trying debt dispute cases and bankruptcy cases involving enterprises handed over and revoked by the army, armed police forces, and political and legal affairs departments, and enterprises decoupled from Party and government offices, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Civil Code of the People's Republic of China, the Company Law of the People's Republic of China, the Civil Procedure Law of the People's Republic of China and the Enterprise Bankruptcy Law of the People's Republic of China, the following provisions are made as follows:
- I. Handling of debt disputes involving enterprises handled over, revoked and decoupled
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6