Notice by the Supreme People's Court, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, and the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission of Effectively Preventing Funds in the Escrow Account for Migrant Workers' Wages and Security Deposits for Wages from Being Seized, Frozen or Transferred
- Document Number：No. 93  of Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security
Area of Law： Wages and Welfare ＆ Labour Insurance Rural Migrant WorkersLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：12-25-2020Effective Date：12-25-2020Issuing Authority： Supreme People's Court Ministry of Human Resources & Social Security China Banking and Insurance Regulatory CommissionStatus： Effective
- Notice by the Supreme People's Court, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, and the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission of Effectively Preventing Funds in the Escrow Account for Migrant Workers' Wages and Security Deposits for Wages from Being Seized, Frozen or Transferred
- (No. 93  of Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security)
- The higher people's courts and human resources and social security departments (bureaus) of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government; the Production and Construction Corps Branch of the Higher People's Court of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region; the Human Resources and Social Security Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps; all local offices of the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (“CBIRC”); and all policy banks, large banks, and joint-stock banks, and foreign-funded banks:
- Article 33 of the Regulation on Ensuring Wage Payment to Migrant Workers (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) provides: “Unless otherwise provided for by law, the funds in the escrow accounts for migrant workers' wage and wage margin shall not be sealed up, frozen or transferred for reasons other than paying wages to migrant workers providing labor for the project.” For the purposes of further implementing the requirements of the Regulation, safeguarding the rights and interests of rural migrant workers on labor remunerations, and ensuring that funds in the escrow account for migrant workers' wages and security deposits for wages are used only to pay the wages of migrant workers who provide labor for the project, you are hereby notified of the relevant matters as follows:
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you
Back to V5 Still in V6