Notice by the Ministry of Finance, the General Administration of Customs and the State Taxation Administration of the “Zero Tariff” Policy for Means of Transport and Yachts in Hainan Free Trade Port
- Document Number：No. 54  of the Ministry of Finance
Area of Law： General Provisions on TaxationLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：12-25-2020Effective Date：12-25-2020Issuing Authority： Ministry of Finance General Administration of Customs State Taxation AdministrationStatus： Effective
- Notice by the Ministry of Finance, the General Administration of Customs and the State Taxation Administration of the “Zero Tariff” Policy for Means of Transport and Yachts in Hainan Free Trade Port
- (No. 54  of the Ministry of Finance)
- The Department of Finance of Hainan Province, the Haikou Customs District, and the Hainan Provincial Tax Service of the State Taxation Administration:
- For the purpose of implementing the Master Plan for the Construction of Hainan Free Trade Port, with the approval of the State Council, you are hereby notified of the “zero tariff” policy for means of transport and yachts in Hainan Free Trade Port as follows:
- I. Before Island-wide independent customs operations, the ships, aircrafts, vehicles and other means of transport and yachts for business purposes imported for transportation and tourism by enterprises engaged in transportation and tourism, registered in Hainan Free Trade Port and with independent legal person status (aviation enterprises shall take Hainan Free Trade Port as the main operating base) shall be exempt from import tariffs, import value-added tax (“VAT”) and consumption tax.
- The list of enterprises eligible for the policy shall be determined by the departments of transport, culture and tourism, market regulation, and maritime affairs of Hainan Province and the CAAC Central and Southern Regional Administration, among others, in conjunction with the Department of Finance of Hainan Province, the Haikou Customs District, and the Hainan Provincial Tax Service of the State Taxation Administration by reference to the industry items relating to transportation and tourism in the Catalogue of Encouraged Industries in Hainan Free Trade Port, and be subject to dynamic adjustments.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6