Decision of the General Administration of Customs to Amend Certain Rules (2020)
- Document Number：Order No. 247 of the General Administration of Customs
Area of Law： Sort-Out of Regulations and RulesLevel of Authority： Departmental RulesDate Issued：12-23-2020Effective Date：02-01-2021Issuing Authority： General Administration of CustomsStatus： Effective
- Order of the General Administration of Customs
- (No. 247)
- The Decision of the General Administration of Customs to Amend Certain Rules, as deliberated and adopted at the executive meeting of the General Administration of Customs on December 11, 2020, is hereby issued and shall come into force on February 1, 2021.
- Ni Yuefeng, Director of the General Administration of Customs
- 署长 倪岳峰
- December 23, 2020
- Decision of the General Administration of Customs on Amending Some Rules
- For the purposes of implementing the requirements of the State Council for reviewing relevant laws and regulations involved in the Civil Code, the General Administration of Customs (“GACC”) has decided to amend three rules, including the Measures of the Customs of the People's Republic of China on the Supervision of Processing Trade. The specific contents are as follows:
- I. The Measures of the Customs of the People's Republic of China for the Supervision of Goods in Processing Trade (issued by Order No. 219, GACC, and amended by Orders No. 235, 240, and 240, GACC) are amended as follows:
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you
Back to V5 Still in V6