Notice by the Ministry of Finance of Supporting Accounting Firms in Establishing Branch Offices in China (Beijing) Pilot Free Trade Zone and Carrying out the Pilot Service
- Document Number：No. 21  of the Ministry of Finance
Area of Law： General Provisions on Accounting Optimization of Doing BusinessLevel of Authority： Departmental Working DocumentsDate Issued：12-23-2020Effective Date：12-23-2020Issuing Authority： Ministry of FinanceStatus： Effective
- Notice by the Ministry of Finance of Supporting Accounting Firms in Establishing Branch Offices in China (Beijing) Pilot Free Trade Zone and Carrying out the Pilot Service
- (No. 21  of the Ministry of Finance)
- The public finance departments (bureaus) of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government; and the Shenzhen Finance Bureau:
- For the purposes of conscientiously implementing the Official Reply of the State Council to the Plan for Deepening the Comprehensive Pilot Program of a New Round of Expanding Opening-up of the Service Sector in Beijing Municipality and Building a National Comprehensive Demonstration Zone for Expanding Opening-up of the Service Sector (Letter No. 123 , the State Council) and the Notice by the State Council of Issuing the Framework Plans for China (Beijing) Pilot Free Trade Zone, China (Hunan) Pilot Free Trade Zone and China (Anhui) Pilot Free Trade Zone and the Extension Plan for China (Zhejiang) Pilot Free Trade Zone (No. 10 , the State Council) and encouraging the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) industry to grasp opportunities to accelerate development, you are hereby notified of issues concerning opening wider to the outside world and supporting accounting firms in establishing branch offices in China (Beijing) Pilot Free Trade Zone as follows:
- 为了认真贯彻《国务院关于深化北京市新一轮服务业扩大开放综合试点 建设国家服务业扩大开放综合示范区工作方案的批复》（国函〔2020〕123号）和《国务院关于印发北京、湖南、安徽自由贸易试验区总体方案及浙江自由贸易试验区扩展区域方案的通知》（国发〔2020〕10号），促进注册会计师行业抢抓机遇加快发展，现就进一步扩大开放、支持会计师事务所在中国（北京）自由贸易试验区（以下简称北京自贸试验区）设立分所的有关问题通知如下：
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6