Notice by the People's Bank of China and the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission of Establishing Rules for the Management of Concentration of Real Estate Loans of Banking Financial Institutions
- Document Number：No. 322  of the People's Bank of China
Area of Law： Banking Financial Institutions Loan Real Estate CreditLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：12-28-2020Effective Date：01-01-2021Issuing Authority： People's Bank of China China Banking and Insurance Regulatory CommissionStatus： Effective
- Notice by the People's Bank of China and the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission of Establishing Rules for the Management of Concentration of Real Estate Loans of Banking Financial Institutions
- (No. 322  of the People's Bank of China)
- The Shanghai Head Office of the People's Bank of China (“PBC”); all branches and operations offices of the PBC; all central sub-branches of the PBC in capital cities of provinces (autonomous regions) and sub-provincial cities; all local offices of the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (“CBIRC”); China Development Bank; all policy banks, state-owned commercial banks, and joint-stock commercial banks; and Postal Savings Bank of China:
- For the purposes of enhancing the capability of banking financial institutions to withstand fluctuations in the real estate market, preventing potential systematic risks in the financial system arising from the excessive concentration of real estate loans, and enhancing the sound development of banking financial institutions, the PBC and the CBIRC have decided to establish rules for the management of concentration of real estate loans of banking financial institutions. You are hereby notified of the relevant matters as follows:
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you
Back to V5 Still in V6