No. 1 of Six Model Cases Published by the Supreme People's Court Involving Drug Crimes and Serious Crimes Induced by Drug Use: People v. Liu Fucheng et al. (Drug trafficking and transportation)
- No. 1 of Six Model Cases Published by the Supreme People's Court Involving Drug Crimes and Serious Crimes Induced by Drug Use: People v. Liu Fucheng et al. (Drug trafficking and transportation)
- —The offender organized AIDS patients to transport drugs on multiple occasions and used a minor in drug trafficking on multiple occasions, and his crime was an extremely grave.
- （多次组织艾滋病人运输毒品、多次利用未 成年人贩卖毒品，罪行极其严重）
- 1. Basic facts
- Defendant Liu Fucheng, male, Han Chinese, born on January 4, 1969, farmer.
- From December 2001 to January 2007, defendant Liu Fucheng either alone or in collusion with others organized some people (most of whom were AIDS patients) to transport heroin from Mang City and Ruili City in Yunnan Province to Zhengzhou City in Henan Province, Guangzhou City in Guangdong Province and other places on nine occasions by hiding heroin in their bodies or by other means. The amount of heroin transported on each occasion ranged from 50 grams to 976 grams, and a total of 2,666.62 grams of heroin was transported.