Beijing Jingji Industry and Trade Co., Ltd. v. Beijing Electric Power Company (case regarding dispute over a power supply contract)
Instrument Type： Consent Judgment
Procedural Status： Trial at First Instance
- Judgment Date：12-09-2010
尊敬的用户，您好！本篇仅为该案例的英文摘要。北大法宝提供单独的翻译服务，如需整篇翻译，请发邮件至info@chinalawinfo.com，或致电86 (10) 8268-9699进行咨询。
Dear user, this document contains only a summary of the respective judicial case. To request a full-text translation as an additional service, please contact us at: + 86 (10) 8268-9699 email@example.com
- [Key Terms] power supply contract; malfunction of electric meter; unjust enrichment
- [核心术语] 供电合同；电表故障；不当得利
- [Disputed Issues] Where a user's electricity consumption has not been recorded due to the malfunction of the electric meter, can the electric power company require the user to make up the payment for electric charges?
- [争议焦点] 电表因故障未能记录用户用电量的，供电公司能否要求用户补交相应电费？
- [Case Summary] The relationship between the electric power company and users should be regarded as a contractual relationship, under which one party should supply the power, and the other party should pay the bill based on the actual electricity consumption at the agreed p......
- [案例要旨] 供电公司与用户之间是供电合同关系，一方提供用电，另一方根据实际使用电量按照约定单价支付电费。在实践中，由......